I know I haven't blogged in awhile but a lot has been going on. First, I have been mad worried about the runny nose I had which is now gone THANK GOD!!!. My NP is fantastic. I called him the other day and he was sure to call me that night. AWESOME. He asked about my progress and was pleasantly surprised I had lost 20 pounds. He said normally they set a goal and some don't meet it. Well he spoke too soon. I had my "last meal" last night and it taste GREAT!!! However, my stomach said GET THAT MESS OUT OF HERE!!! I didn't get to keep it long but oh well right.
And for more good news, my mother is flying in tomorrow morning. She is very nervous about me having surgery. She is not so worried about the type of surgery but the fact I am having surgery with anesthesia. She has always been a worry wart and I have always been the one to calm her down. So not much has changed there even if it is me having surgery.
I am so excited for Monday to come. I will wake up with a new tool to start my journey. So far this journey has been great. It has had its ups and downs but I got through them. Now I have to try and figure ways to incorporate food into my normally busy life. And since I am the lady with all the plans, I have a few strategies.
See you the day after surgery, I have to entertain my mommy. *big grin*
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment