Friday, December 11, 2009

Today was a good day!!

Today was a very good day!! This morning I was able to get myself out of my bed. My bed is so freaking high it is ridiculous. But I conquered the bed!!!! I was also able to eat an entire jello, a boost, and plenty of water today. At first I was not able to determine when I was hungry due to the stomach and gas pains but this morning I WAS HUNGRY. This is all so exciting for me. Tuesday I was thinking, Lord is all this pain worth it but I weighed myself today and i am 7 pounds lighter than I was the day of my surgery. SO HELL YEA IT IS WORTH IT!!!

I do recommend you take your pain meds. There is really no reason to sit around in pain. I learned that the hard way. I also want to eat more so I won't be so hungry and hydrated.

Today was a good day all the way around. I also received flowers from a couple of co workers who know about my procedure. They are so beautiful. So many people called and are so supportive. I am not sure of why I was so afraid to tell people at first but I do have a loving circle.

Well it is time to eat, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment