Tomorrow is the big day!!! I am sitting here looking at the time because I need to be sleep. The only this is that I am so excited and nervous, I am too wired. I am reading everything and making sure I pack everything just in case they keep me overnight. I really don't want to stay overnight because it would just take too much to get my mother home and someone to pick me up the next day. Being single is not it, that is for sure. So, I am about to take me a shower and lay it down. I will be back on soon with pics and updates.
Oh yeh, right now I am on clear liquids. All I have had today was broth, water and tea. I need to take a picture of my cabinets of all the soup and pudding I have. That should be coming soon.
Ok, here I go!!!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment