HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! First I have to say that I really enjoyed my family on Thanksgiving. They are so lovely and so special to me. This year I brought along a girlfriend of mine and they accepted her just like family. I love them. Now, THE FOOD!!! My family likes to eat, hence why I am a plus size woman. We had THREE turkeys, turkey wings, Fried chicken, collard greens (I cooked), mac and cheese, cornbread dressing, macaroni salad, mashed potatoes, baked ziti, and desserts galore. NOW, all I had was a turkey wing, collard greens, a spoon full of squash casserole, and a small chicken drummete. The interesting thing was that I was full after 3 bites. This kind of saddened me cause I really wanted it, so I worked on the plate. But it is amazing how fast I was full. The day was rated GREAT in my book.
Another thing i realized is that it is very hard to be on this liquid diet and traveling. I had to pretty much sub all my nutrimed with Slim Fast Low carb. There is no blender available in the hotel I am staying. This experience has made it clear that I will not go too far while recovering in the month of December. This is slightly stressful.
Just wanted to state in 2 weeks of this diet, I didn't overdue it. I am proud of myself. Now let me get through this next week and then I will enter the world of band.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, good for you staying on your liquid diet so well! Especially with that amazing Thanksgiving food line-up!
ReplyDeleteI like the Slim Fast low carb - I mean as far as protein shakes go anyway.
Happy Thanksgiving!