Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 9 post op

I have come to realize that I am expecting alot out of myself as far as healing. I have been reading so many post where people are saying they have no pain or they have returned to work and I think "what is wrong with me". But it dawns on me, ummm HELLO YOU ARE ONLY 9 DAYS FROM SURGERY. lol I have also realized that everyone heals differently.

As for eating, today was a good day. I ate under 1200 calories and was full. I finally figured out how to like this pureed soup. Just crumble 1 cracker in the soup and it taste wonderful. But I would be lying if I say that I couldn't wait to eat FOOD. Thankfully, I would be able to eat Christmas dinner. Well maybe I should say hopefully.

Today I examined my body. Trying to see if there is any sagging skin after losing 30 pounds in month. And ummmm YES!! This is why I am happy I made the decision to not have bypass. Could you imagine me losing another 30 pounds the next month. *gasp* Yes, I need this to slow down a little until I am able to workout with it. Too young to be saggy. *gasp*

Tomorrow is another day of this journey, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment