I know that I haven't been here in almost a month but I had to get things in order. Today was my nutritional class and pre surgical hospital stay visit. Before today, I was all set on drinking the Low Carb Slimfast for my 3 week liquid diet. I had bought a few to see which I like and everything. Well today I was told that my doctor only uses the Nurtrimed pre-surgical diet that cost me 168 dollars. I also had to pay a 350 dollar program fee today. What can you say when you want to do everything right. I really don't care for shakes EVERYDAY. Luckily, the Nutrimed had a creamy chicken soup and tomato soup flavors AND I can warm them up. This is when having the surgery in the winter is beneficial. No one will question why you drinking soup.
In one month I will be banded. December 7th will be here before I know it. I will start my liquid diet on November 16th which is right after I return from Jamaica baby!!! Unfortunately, I will be on this diet on THANKSGIVING DAY!!! :( I will be OK. I will be OK.
I will return to start my liquid diet journey. Until then be safe.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment