I have a confession. I cheated on my diet yesterday. :( I went to the movies and saw New Moon and The Blind Side back to back. The fries were looking sssssooooo good and I got an order. As I was eating the fries, they started tasting very nasty because I felt BAD. So I only had about 10 fries and threw them under the seat. I was so disgusted with myself and vowed I will complete the next 2 weeks and 2 days with no cheats. As of this morning, I am down 11 pounds from my surgery pre op appt. I look in the mirror and my face is slimmer. My top stomach is not as round. LOL yes I said top stomach. So today, I have already had my breakfast serving and plan to do this diet by the T. I also plan to go get a new scale. My current scale is a really cheap one and I am not sure how accurate it is. Is it crazy to think the more expensive the most accurate it may be? I am not sure but I am buying one. In my package I received my nutritional visit, there is a list of books recommended to read about lap band. I may look a few of those up as well. An last but not list, I am going to start that 30 min walk my doctor wants. I will join the sports and learning complex around the corner from my house. They have an indoor track that should be helpful.
Lord, please give me the continued strength to be successful in this journey.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog. My friend with breast cancer really appreciated her party.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad your mother detected hers early and is doing so well! My husband's mom died at age 50 from breast cancer. Very sad. Hers was not detected early.
It sounds like you are doing well already! Don't worry about that one slip with the fries, it happens to us all. And you recognized the problem and stopped. Believe me, it gets MUCH easier to avoid the fries and everything else once you have the band.
About the scale - I actually do think the expensive ones are better. I have a digital made by Tanita that I have had for 7 years and it always works, and is totally accurate. I can't cheat with the thing!
Good luck with your journey, God will give you the strength!
Thanks so much Gen. I have been following your blog which has lead and helped me in my journey. Keep doing what you do.
ReplyDelete