So I am still in the game..Yeeeeah baby!! Ok, so today I spoke with my nutritionist at the center about Thanksgiving. She kindly informed me that I can have some turkey and a small pile of collard greens. You just don't KNOW how excited I am about that. Here I was planning on isolating myself during dinner time because I couldn't stand sitting with everyone eating their turkey feast and I have this protein mix. WHEW!!!
But for some slightly bad news, I am still fighting this sinus infection. It seems like it is alot worse than it was when I went to the doctor's office. Now I have major pressure and it is not a good feeling when I cough. So Sudefed it is.
I may not be blogging the time I am with Family but I will for sure give an update on my return.
Happy Holidays!!!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment