Today I went to the doctor's and I have a sinus infection. I was very clear to the doctor that I had surgery on December 7th and needed to be off Meds on November 29th. So I got my way and received a 5 day antibiotic. Hopefully, this thing will finally go away. On a brighter note I did not cheat on my diet at all today. Everything is running smooth and I am not so hungry I want to kill someone. I am a bit worried about my travels for Thanksgiving. I am doing so much I don't believe that I will be able to blend this protein mixture. I will need to call the nutritionist tomorrow to ask if I can substitute the Low Carb Slim Fast for when I am out of the house. I don't see where there would be an issue but we shall see. Exercise still need to happen and I am so mad I can not find my card to get into my complex fitness room. I would go tonight if I can find this card. Twenty Five dollars for a replacement is ridiculous but I guess I will need to do it. I really don't like walking on a treadmill. I am a person who need visuals (eye candy) when she works out. LOL Hey, everything lil thing helps right.
Last but not least, I HAVE A FOLLOWER. Gen you are awesome and glad you have joined me on my journey. Send word so more can come. LOL
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment