Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Change of weather has me down

I had to leave work early today because I felt awful!!! This weather is going to be the death of me. It was cold as crap all last week and now this week it wants to be in the 70's. Of course now, I have a slightly sore throat. And since this H1N1 crap has surfaced, people are screaming GO GET CHECKED!!! I guess if I wake up tomorrow and my throat still hurts I will go. I am sure they will only tell me that I am fine. My main concern is my sick leave. I know I am having the surgery and I want to save as much leave as I can. I hate borrowing against leave and taking advance leave. But I have to take care of myself so It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment