Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Engine and the Hill


Ok, so this morning I went to the gym. This complex has been around the corner from my house for 6 years and I have only passed it. Well, today I went there on a mission. It was really nice, has a indoor track, plenty of cardio machines, and a competition pool. I decided to play it safe (so i thought) and attack the elliptical. Since I haven't worked out since May, IT ATTACKED ME. I am so out of shape, but i had to remind myself that I am changing my life. The picture above is how I felt once I was done but my pride refused to allow me to do it to myself. I walked out of that gym with my head held high and fell into my car. Tomorrow is another day, progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment