skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Engine that know she can!!
I know I can!! I know I can!!!
Friday, October 9, 2009
I AM APPROVED!!!
I am so excited. When I saw the number on my cell, I was so nervous. All I wanted to hear was YES, you are approved. AND SHE DID!!! So the next step is the surgery date. Oh man, I am so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Chronicles from Band Land
10 Year Check-Up
7 years ago
Craving Clarity
I am not a failure ... I am not a failure...”
10 years ago
loving lucy lapband
Been gone so long So many thoughts!!
15 years ago
As My World Turn
Long Long Time Bad Bad Me
16 years ago
I Heart the Band
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(21)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(5)
Change of weather has me down
I HAVE MY SURGERY DATE!!!
The Engine and the Hill
I AM APPROVED!!!
The start of my journey
Starting Measurements 9/24/09
Arm---13.25 in
Chest---53 1/4 in
Hips 53.75 in
Thigh---25.5 in (4 inches above knee)
Waist---49.5 in
Weight Loss Goals
Less 20 pounds--DONE
Less 30 pounds--Done
Less 40 pounds
less 50 pounds
Less 60 pounds
Goal weight loss 80 -100 pounds
No comments:
Post a Comment