Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I HAVE MY SURGERY DATE!!!


My surgery date is scheduled for December 7, 2009. Man, once everything was scheduled, I can't explain the rush of feelings I had. At first I was excited then nervous with excitement. I just wanted to run around and tell everyone in my office. BUT!!! The only people that know about my decision is family and close friends. They asked if i wanted to be part of a pre op diet trial. The scheduler wasn't really sure what it consisted of so I said what the hay, have the practionioner call me. Hey, free pre op food, you cant beat that.


The one thing that is funny to me is the reactions of my family and friends now that this is concrete. When it was only a thought everyone was excited and ready. Now that I have a date, most are nervous and concerned about surgery. I, on the other hand, is more excited and determined as ever. The main person I am concerned with is myself, I want to do this right this time. I see 2010 bringing alot of positive changes in my life and I am ready.


Tonight is gym night!!! I haven't been to the gym since my last post so tonight should be interesting. I plan to do whatever I can to keep the gurls perky and fighting against gravity. Of all the things that could happen from the surgery, I would be more crushed if I lost the gurls. Flabby belly..OK!! Flabby thighs...OK!! Flat Saggy Gurls..oh HECK no!!!! Yeh my priorities are in order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment