Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bandster Hell!!!!!

Ok, it has been awhile since I have have posted with the holidays and everything. But it is official, I AM IN BANDSTER HELL. To date I have gained 6 pounds of the 16 pounds I have lost post band. I try to keep my calories down but I am so hungry at times. I eat and will be full. 3 hours later, my stomach is waking up the house. But there is a silver lining around this bandster cloud, I still eat way less than I have before. The one thing I am thankful for was being able to read others blogs and comments on LapBand talk. This really prepared me mentally to deal with eating so less. I was prepared to not eat as much.

I am still cautious about what I eat by me being only 4 weeks out. I eat alot of tuna salad. I have upgraded from crackers to a toasted slice of bread. I still drink my boost shakes and lite yogurt. Over the holidays I did alot of traveling and that wasn't bad either. At first I was concerned with what I can eat. Once you get the menu in front of you, you see things you can eat. It is like your mind is programmed to find something that can be chewed properly.

I know that I will conquer Bandster Hell but boy is it HOT!!! Tomorrow I will need to pack my meal better so I wont make any bad decisions. Wish me Luck in Hell. February 2nd will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment