I have realized that I am not a very good blogger. I read a lot of blogs and they blog everyday. I am not sure if I can blog everyday but I can at least give updates on my progress.
A lot has happened since my last blog in bandster hell. I received a fill on Feb 2nd and it wasn't that bad. I was so nervous when I went in that my blood pressure was high. So just imagine me almost shaking in the room waiting on my nurse. I shouldn't have read all those stories on LPT about how large the needle was because I am terrified of needles. So Brian (my nurse) come in all jolly and happy. I look like I am about to run for it LOL. He explains the procedure and tells me how proud he is on my 20 pounds post op loss without any fill. So I lay on the table and inform him that I am terrified of needles and that my eyes will be closed the entire time. He was cool about it. First he numbed the area and had me do a crunch so he good get a good measure of where the port was. 5 seconds later it was done. I did have some bleeding but other than that it was NOTHING to worry about. I felt like a little baby for being scared for nothing. Unfortunately, mother nature was ruining my life when i got the fill and she stayed for 2 WEEKS. I really didn't feel any fill until yesterday. I tried to eat my dinner for V-day, hiccuped and had to make a run for it. OMG I was in shock because this was the first time EVER. So of course I am now becoming more cautious of what I eat.
I have been having some female issues with my hormones and all so I called my GYN. He ordered for me to have a pelvic exam. Of course they couldn't find out why mother nature was around for so long but they did take a look at my ovaries. I am a PCOS patient and my ovaries looked like someone beat them down with a bat. It is very sad for a woman of 30 plus to see, especially when I want children. I guess it isn't as bad since I don't have the man to give me the children so it is a slight ache. Tomorrow, I go to my GYN to get the full story and I will keep you guys posted.
LOL I talk as if I have more than 2 followers but one day someone will read my blog. I will need to try harder to keep it updated as much as possible.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment